Almond Oil is one of the richest oils on account of its usefulness for our health, skin, and hair. Beauty experts also have great admiration for it due to its nutritional wealth. Whether it is the matter of skin or scalp infections, wrinkles, skin tone, tan, dandruff, or hair damage, almond oil is there to treat them all.
Great Tonic For Lifeless Skin: Almond Oil has enriching properties that can revitalize even the lifeless skin along with rich nourishment of hair. The rich content of oleic acid in the oil makes skin supple and soft. The presence of important vitamins and minerals renew skin cells along with skin protection.
Rich Source of Vitamins E and A: Almond oil is blessed with essential nutrients and minerals particularly it is a great source of Vitamins E and A. Presence of these vitamins in a high amount bestow the oil amazing benefits both for the skin and hair health. Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that protects the skin from cell damage and UV rays damage. Vitamin A stimulates new skin cells generation minimizes fine lines.
High Content of Fatty Acids:
Almonds oil contains a rich pack of fatty acids particularly unsaturated fatty acids which are very useful for heart health. Unsaturated fatty acids like Oleic acid and linoleic acid in Almond oil provide great mental and heart benefits.Omega-3 fatty acids prevent premature aging.
Rich in Minerals: Almond oil is rich in minerals like magnesium, calcium, potassium, copper, phosphorus, manganese, and zinc. Zinc treats acne and scars.
BENEFITS OF SWEET ALMOND OIL
Moisturizes Dry Skin
Promotes Skin Health
Repairs Hair Damage
Improves Hair & Scalp Health
How to Use
For Face: A mixture of rosewater and almond oil nourishes face skin.
For Skin: Take a teaspoon of almond oil and Massage on the dry skin thrice a week.
- Apply 5-7 drops of Oil to the scalp and Massage deeply for a while to get good shine and softness thrice a week.
- Applying a blend of castor oil and almond oil prevents hair fall.
For Lashes: A few drops of almond oil on lashes before sleeping nourish them making them thicker, shinier, and longer.
For Removing Makeup: Apply a few drops gently on the make-up area and with cotton balls remove the oil.
For Cooking: Refined almond oil has a higher smoke point of 215°C and is safe for cooking like roasting and frying.
- Almond oil is generally safe for the skin. Anyhow, people with allergies to nuts should avoid using almond oil.
- Don’t apply almond oil on hair before heat styling. It may burn your scalp.
- People with oily skin can use 2-3 drops of almond oil once a week.
- Dry skinners can use almond oil massaged 2-3 times a week.
- Excessive use more than thrice a week can clog pores
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before oral use.
Below is the nutritional breakdown of 1 tablespoon (14 grams) of almond oil (2).
- Calories: 119
- Total Fat: 13.5 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 grams
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9.4 grams
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.3 grams
- Vitamin E: 26% of the RDI
- Phytosterols: 35.9 mg
- Fatty Acid Breakdown
- Here are the proportions of fatty acids found in almond oil:
- Monounsaturated Fat: 70%
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 20%
- Saturated Fat:
Why to Buy Sweet Almond Oil of Kaamy?
- Dermatologically Tested
- Approved For Skin and Hair
- Provides Deep Nourishment
- No Artificiality
- No Color or Chemical Preservation
- No Impurity or Harmful Elements added
- High-Grade Cold Pressed
- 100%-Pure & Natural
- Nourishes Skin
- Moisturizes Dry Skin
- Removes Tan and Scars
- Improves Complexion
- Reduces Wrinkles & Stretch Marks
- Prevented Skin Damage From UV
- Treats Dandruff
- Repairs Hair Damage
- Treats Scalp Infections
Read in Urdu اردو میں پڑھیں
بادام شیریں کا تیل
بادام کا تیل اس کی افادیت کے سبب ہماری صحت ، جلد اور بالوں کے لیے ایک اعلیٰ ترین تیلوں میں سے ایک تیل ہے۔ خوبصورتی کے ماہرین بھی غذائیت سے مالا مال ہونے کی وجہ سے اس کی بڑی تعریف کرتے ہیں۔ چاہے یہ جلد کے انفیکشن، جھریاں، سر کی جلد، خشکی یا بالوں کے نقصان کی بات ہو، ان سب کے علاج کے لئے بادام کا تیل موجود ہے۔