Bergamot Oil has a sweet soothing citrus fragrance and is used for a variety of skin, hair, and aromatherapeutic purposes. It delivers revitalizing effects meanwhile soothing anxiety and the nervous system.
Bergamot Essential Oil
BENEFITS OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
Treats Oily Skin
The astringent properties of bergamot oil make it ideal for oily skin. It regulates sebum production and clears the skin from extra skin oil (sebum). This is the reason, it is the skin safeguard against clogging of pore and extra sebum production.
Owing to its strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, Bergamot Oil delivers amazing results in treating spots, pimples, and acne-prone skin. It clears the skin surface from all kinds of pollutants and germs.
Evens Skin Tone
Bu reducing hyperpigmentation and blemishes, Bergamot oil evens the skin tone. It also make skin complexion fair through skin cell renewal.
On account of its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, Bergamot oil has the ability to treat dandruff. It works well in soothing the itchy scalp and removing dandruff. Therefore, it works as a great tonic for the dry scalp.
Stimulates Hair Growth
Bergamot Oil is a great exfoliator that renews scalp skin cells by removing dead cells. This process supports hair follicles and roots nourishment which leads to strong and thick hair growth Bergamot oil also supports the absorption of minerals by your body which also promotes rich hair growth.
Steam Distilled Bergamot Oil - 100% Pure & Natural
How to Use
- For Spot Treatment: Add 2 drops of bergamot oil in 1 ml Rose Hip oil and apply this mixture to pimples, cysts, and blackheads.
For Massage: Add 10 drops of bergamot essential oil in 3o ml of Jojoba Oil to massage your body.
- To Treat Dandruff: Apply the mixture of bergamot essential oil and Rapeseed Oil onto your scalp and massage for a while.
- Mixed Bergamot Essential Oil with a carrier oil before applying on the skin.
- Bergamot Essential Oil may cause skin irritation in some cases.
- It is photosensitive so avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult yours. physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Why to Buy Bergamot Essential Oil of Kaamy?
- Dermatologically Tested
- Approved For Skin and Hair
- Provides Deep Nourishment
- No Artificiality
- No Color or Chemical Preservation
- No Impurity or Harmful Elements added
- High-Grade Cold Pressed
- 100%-Pure & Natural
- Soothes Anxiety
- Increases Positive Mood
- Reduces Inflammation
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Clears Up a Congestion
- Relieves Pain
- Natural Disinfectant
- Fights Food Poisoning