Bergamot Oil has a sweet soothing citrus fragrance and is used for a variety of skin, hair, and aromatherapeutic purposes. It delivers revitalizing effects meanwhile soothing anxiety and the nervous system.
BENEFITS OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
Treats Oily Skin
Evens Skin Tone
Stimulates Hair Growth
How to Use
- For Spot Treatment: Add 2 drops of bergamot oil in 1 ml Rose Hip oil and apply this mixture to pimples, cysts, and blackheads.
For Massage: Add 10 drops of bergamot essential oil in 3o ml of Jojoba Oil to massage your body.
- To Treat Dandruff: Apply the mixture of bergamot essential oil and Rapeseed Oil onto your scalp and massage for a while.
- Mixed Bergamot Essential Oil with a carrier oil before applying on the skin.
- Bergamot Essential Oil may cause skin irritation in some cases.
- It is photosensitive so avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult yours. physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Why to Buy Bergamot Essential Oil of Kaamy?
- Dermatologically Tested
- Approved For Skin and Hair
- Provides Deep Nourishment
- No Artificiality
- No Color or Chemical Preservation
- No Impurity or Harmful Elements added
- High-Grade Cold Pressed
- 100%-Pure & Natural
- Soothes Anxiety
- Increases Positive Mood
- Reduces Inflammation
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Clears Up a Congestion
- Relieves Pain
- Natural Disinfectant
- Fights Food Poisoning