Cedarwood Essential Oil has a warm and relaxing aroma. It can be used topically on skin and hair to moisturize and condition. Cedarwood Oil treats various skin problems. It is useful in hair loss, infections, stress, and more.
BENEFITS OF CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
Improves Dry Skin Conditions
Anti-Inflammatory and Antiseptic Agent
Improve your Mood
Slows Hair Loss
How to Use
Treatment for Hair Loss
Add cedar essential oil drops to your shampoo or conditioner or Dilute it in coconut oil and massage your scalp with it and rinse after 30 minutes.
For Acne Treatment
- For acne treatment add Cedarwood Oil two or three drops to 5 teaspoons of Grape Seed Oil and apply it to your skin for 20 minutes once or twice a week.
- You can also add a few drops of cedarwood essential oil to a facial scrub.
- For Eczema(dry, red, itchy skin) add two drops of cedarwood oil in carrier oils. Apply this mixture to your skin or rub it on the infected or itchy area.
- Add Cedarwood Oil to your lotion and moisturize the skin with it.
Mixture for Mood Improvement
Take 30 ml carrier oil
6 drops cinnamon essential oil
3 drops cedarwood essential oil
3 drops geranium essential oil
- mix all the essential oils in the carrier oil
- Stir to make a blend.
- Use this mixture to Spray in your room
- This will fresh the environment and your mood as well.
- Dilute essential oils in a carrier oil before topical use.
- Do a patch test before using it.
- Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying the product.
- Cedarwood oil is dangerous if ingested.
- Don’t use cedarwood oil if you are allergic to cedar.
Recipe: For Hair Loss
- 30 ml jojoba carrier oil
- 5 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 5 drops Citronella Essential Oil
- Mix all the essential oils in the jojoba carrier oil and combine them well by stirring.
- Take some oil from this blend and massage your scalp for 2 minutes, then rinse.
- Use this treatment 3 or 4 times a week to minimize hair loss.
Why to Buy Cedarwood Essential Oil of Kaamy?
- Moisturizes Hair Cavities
- Improves Blood Circulation to The Scalp.
- Relieve Dry Scalp
- Slows Hair Loss
- Treats Eczema and Acne
- Treats Scaly Skin
- Repels Insects
- Kills Bacteria