Eucalyptus Oil is an essential oil. It is extracted from the leaves of the eucalyptus tree. It has a strong, woody, spa-like fragrance. The common use of Eucalyptus Oil is that it relieves chest congestion and works on the respiratory system. Due to its antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties, it is equally useful in skin problems and cold symptoms.
BENEFITS OF EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
For Skin Care
For Hair Care
Relieves Chest Congestion
Boosts Immune System
How to Use
· Dilute Eucalyptus Oil in a carrier oil (like jojoba) for topical us.
· Don’t use It on the face
· Add a few drops of the oil in your steam shower, or diffuser for personal care use.
· To make the cleaner
· Add mix 10 drops of Eucalyptus Oil, Peppermint Oil, and Wild Orange Oil in 1/4 cup of white vinegar and 3/4 cup water
· Add this mixture to a 180 ml glass spray bottle.
· Shake the mixture and use it for cleaning purposes. This spray smells great!
· For massage, use a few drops of Eucalyptus oil in a cream or lotion of your choice.
- People allergic to eucalyptus, should not use in asthma conditions.
- Eucalyptus oil should be used in diluted form with a carrier oil with a 1 ratio to 9.
- Eucalyptus Oil may create irritation and a burning sensation. Avoid using it close to the eyes.
- Take an allergy test before using it.
- Do not use eucalyptus oil orally as it may contain poisonous elements.
- Keep it away from Children.
- Eucalyptus oil is not recommended to use during pregnancy.
Why to Buy Eucalyptus Essential Oil of Kaamy?
- Dermatologically Tested
- Approved For Skin and Hair
- Provides Deep Nourishment
- No Artificiality
- No Color or Chemical Preservation
- No Impurity or Harmful Elements added
- High-Grade Cold Pressed
- 100%-Pure & Natural
- Refreshes Breath
- Bugs Repellent
- Cures Infection
- Eases Cold Sores
- Reduces Joint Pain
- Fight Bacteria
- Boosts Immune System
- Reduce Mental Fatigue