Grapefruit Oil has a lot of similarities to the other citrus fruits’ essential oils. It contains high antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It is also a great mood booster and at the same time, it is very effective in lowering blood pressure and stress levels. Besides it, it is enriched with many skin benefits. Due to antimicrobial properties, it cleanses and protects the skin from bacterial and other infections.
BENEFITS OF GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL
Delays Aging Process
Boosts Immune System
How to Use
For Acne Scars: Mix 1 drop of grapefruit essential oil in 1 tbsp of Olive Oil and apply this mixture with help of a cotton ball on the affected area of skin. Then wash it after 4 to 5 minutes.
- Grapefruit Oil May cause a burning sensation in sunlight.
- Avoid direct sunlight when using any citrus essential oil.
- Dilute essential oils in carrier oils before topical use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn’t irritate your skin.
Why to Buy Grapefruit Essential Oil of Kaamy?
- Treats Acne
- Tightens pores
- Boosts Immune System
- Relieves Depression
- Natural Deodorizer
- Natural Mood Booster
- Promotes Healthy Hair Growth