The pleasant aroma and refreshing effect make Lavender Essential Oil one of the most loveable oils. The multi-diversity of Lavender Oil is well established. It promotes relaxation, relieves anxiety and depression, moisturizes dry skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, soothes skin inflammation, minimizes acne, calms eczema, soothes mind and headache, promotes sleep, stimulates hair growth, etc. Lavender oil is also packed with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antidepressant properties.
BENEFITS OF LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
Gives Natural Glow
Promotes Hair Growth
Heavenly Aroma & Calming Effects
How to Use
For Acne Scars: Mix 1 drop of Lavender Oil in 1 tbsp of Olive Oil and apply this mixture with help of a cotton ball on the affected area of skin. Then wash it after 4 to 5 minutes.
For Aroma: Add 2 -3 drops in any skincare product to enhance the aroma.
For A Soothing Environment: Use a few drops of the Lavender oil in a diffuser to create a soothing environment.
- Lavender essential oil May cause a burning sensation in sunlight.
- Avoid direct sunlight when using any citrus essential oil.
- Dilute essential oils in carrier oils before topical use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn’t irritate your skin.
Why to Buy Lavender Essential Oil of Kaamy?
- Gives Natural Glow
- Moisturizes Dry Skin
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Soothes Skin Inflammation
- Calms Eczema
- Heavenly Aroma
- Controls Stress and Anxiety
- Soothes Mind and Headache