Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Stephen Hawking Books
To set the example for those whom the God awarded with some disability and those who assumes that they can’t do anything in their life due to their disability, Stephen Hawking set the example by doing remarkable research in General relativity and Quantum gravity despite of his motor neuron disease. Even after losing his speech he used to communicate with world through speech-generating device. He was a theoretical physicist, cosmologist and a writer. He was director of research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology at the University of Cambridge. Stephen Hawking books contains description of his scientific researches like black hole radiation and gravitational singularity theorems. By union of the general theory of relativity and quantum mechanics he was the first who explained the theory of cosmology.
He was born on 8 January 1942 in Oxford to Frank who was medical researcher and Isobel Eileen Hawking who was a secretary in medical research institute. He got his early education from Byron House School in Highgate, then from St Albans High School. Then he went to Oxford where he studied physics and chemistry. He obtained his PhD degree in applied mathematics and theoretical physics, specialising in general relativity and cosmology.
He continued to research on his Phd thesis topic "Singularities and the Geometry of Space-Time" in collaboration with Penrose. Then in 1970, in collaboration with James M. Bardeen and Brandon Carter he proposed four laws of black hole mechanics. He continued to research in black hole radiation mechanism for many years and continued to reveal the universe laws. Meanwhile he continued to record each of his research in books.Stephen Hawking received thirteen honorary degrees.He was a Fellow of the Royal Society and a member of the US National Academy of Sciences and the Pontifical Academy of Sciences.In 2007, he also paid visit to space.
Stephen Hawking Books:
He has written many books on science theories. There are also some books written for children
Complete collection of books written by him:
- A Brief History of Time
- Black Holes and Baby Universes and Other Essays
- The Universe in a Nutshell
- On the Shoulders of Giants
- God Created the Integers
- The Dreams That Stuff Is Made of: The Most Astounding Papers of Quantum Physics and How They Shook the Scientific World
- My Brief History
- Brief Answers to the Big Questions
- The Nature of Space and Time
- The Large, the Small and the Human Mind
- The Future of Spacetime
- A Briefer History of Time
- The Grand Design
- Black Holes & Time Warps: Einstein's Outrageous Legacy
- George's Secret Key to the Universe
- George's Cosmic Treasure Hunt
- George and the Big Bang
- George and the Unbreakable Code
- George and the Blue Moon
- A Brief History of Time
- Stephen Hawking's Universe
- Masters of Science Fiction
- Stephen Hawking and the Theory of Everything
- Stephen Hawking: Master of the Universe
- Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking
- Brave New World with Stephen Hawking
- Stephen Hawking's Grand Design
- The Big Bang Theory
- Stephen Hawking: A Brief History of Mine
- The Theory of Everything
- Genius by Stephen Hawking
Buy Stephen Hawking Books Online:
We at Kaamy.com have full collection of Stephen Hawking books. You can browse his books online and can add them to cart. We will deliver them at your doorstep.